Shrimp jambalaya is a kind of recipes that I can eat any day. Since happening a keto weight-reduction plan, I’ve tried other ways to recreate my outdated favourite immediate pot jambalaya recipes and this model with cauliflower rice is the clear winner. Jambalaya is usually made with rice and meat and/or greens so the cauliflower is a should for me to get the feel of rice. The fire-roasted tomatoes are the key to this recipe as a result of it provides a layer of smokiness that hints that the recipe was barbecued, however it was actually simply ready with a hassle-free immediate pot. No want to fret, your visitors gained’t suspect a factor—it’s improbable both manner.
(You may like: Soul-Satisfying Instant Pot Creole Red Beans And Rice)
Healthy Instant Pot Jambalaya with Cauliflower Rice
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 13 minutes
- Total Time: 23 minutes
- Yield: eight 1x
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 celery stalks, chopped
- 1 medium crimson bell pepper, chopped
- 1 medium inexperienced pepper, chopped
- 14 oz andouille sausage, lower into half” thick slices
- 1 pound skinless, boneless hen breasts, lower into 1 inch items
- ½ tsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tbsp Cajun seasoning
- 2 (14 oz) can fire-roasted diced tomatoes
- ½ cup hen inventory or broth
- 1 medium cauliflower, lower into florets
- 1 pound shrimps, cleaned with tails on
- 2 tbsp chopped contemporary parsley
- 2 spring onions, sliced
- salt, black pepper to style
- Place the cauliflower florets in a meals processor and pulse till the combination resembles rice. Set apart.
- Press the SAUTE button on the Instant pot and let stand till display reads “HOT”.
- Add the olive oil.
- Add the onion, celery and bell peppers and sausage and cook dinner for 2-Three minutes.
- Add the hen and cook dinner till not pink.
- Press the CANCEL button.
- Add the dried oregano, Cajun seasoning, garlic powder, diced tomatoes and hen inventory.
- Stir to mix.
- Close and seal the Instant pot.
- Turn the venting knob to SEALING.
- Press the PRESSURE COOK button and verify to ensure the strain stage reveals as “High” on the show.
- Adjust the timer to three minutes.
- When completed cooking, let the strain come down naturally for five minutes, then fast launch the remainder of the strain.
- Open the lid.
- Press the SAUTE button.
- Add the cauliflower rice, parsley and shrimps.
- Cook for five minutes or till shrimps flip pink.
- Sprinkle with sliced spring onions and serve.