If you’re getting ready for a exercise, these hazelnut hemp coronary heart vegan protein bars are an amazing alternative for fueling your physique with vitality, high quality protein, and superfoods to maintain you energized all through your exercise and allow you to recuperate and restore.
Hemp isn’t solely an excellent vegan protein supply but additionally incorporates important fatty acids that regulate liver operate and assist the transportation and breakdown of ldl cholesterol.
Pair the hemp hearts in these vegan protein bars with potassium-loaded dry pitted dates and chia seeds to counterpoint your snack with minerals and fiber.
(You may additionally like: Chocolate Oat Energy Bars)
Hazelnut Hemp Heart Vegan Protein Bars
- Yield: four bars 1x
- 1/2 cup hemp hearts
- 5–6 dry pitted dates, soaked in a single day
- 1 tbsp rolled oats
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- 1/2 cup uncooked hazelnuts
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tsp unsweetened desiccated coconut
- Add all components right into a meals processor and pulse to acquire a sticky combination. Add a tablespoon purified water to realize the specified texture.
- Line a plate with parchment paper and use your arms to form the bars.
- Refrigerate the vegan protein bars for no less than one hour, then serve.