Perfectly nutritionally balanced, our avocado and candy potato brown rice bowl makes the right satisfying lunch or dinner in case you’re in a rush, whereas giving your system all of the vitamins it wants for optimum efficiency.
Most of the time you’ll have the vegetable rice bowl components already within the fridge, and you solely have to put them collectively to create a nourishing meal.
This wholesome vegetarian and vegan brown rice bowl affords your physique fiber, minerals, and protein from brown rice, antioxidants and anti-inflammatory compounds from candy potato, and wholesome fat from avocado to assist your physique take up the beta-Carotene and vitamins.
(You can also like: Sweet Potato Sandwich with Vegan Tzatziki Sauce)
Avocado and Sweet Potato Brown Rice Bowl (Vegetarian, Vegan)
- Yield: 2 1x
- 1 medium candy potato, peeled, reduce into cubes and roasted
- 1 cup cooked brown rice
- 1 ripe avocado, peeled and reduce into chunks
- 1 cucumber, reduce in slices
- 2 cups recent greens (spinach, rocket, watercress or some other accessible)
- 1/2 lemon, juice solely
- 2 tsp additional virgin olive oil
- Freshly floor black pepper
- A pinch sea salt
- Mixed seeds, for topping
- Arrange all components into serving bowls, add lemon juice, olive oil, salt and pepper, prime with combined seeds and serve.