Having completely different themed dinner nights is big at my home. We really exit of our strategy to try to plan a distinct worldwide delicacies dinner evening no less than as soon as per week. I need to admit that I’m all the time wanting ahead to our Mexican delicacies evenings probably the most as a result of I really like cheese, and I really like something spicy. So with that being mentioned, it’s no marvel that I really like this baked sheet pan quesadilla recipe.
The recipe requires what I really feel is the right mix of components to maximise the style of those quesadillas: lean floor beef, bell peppers, onions, taco seasoning, Cheddar cheese, and extra.
If you’re in any respect a fan of Mexican meals, then consider me once I inform you that you just’re going to wish to place this recipe on the very prime of your ‘must try’ listing.
(You might also like: Sheet Pan Beef Fajitas)
Authentic Sheet Pan Quesadillas (These are Awesome!)
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 45 minutes
- Total Time: 55 minutes
- Yield: 6 1x
- 1 ½ pound floor beef
- 2 bell peppers, diced
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 (1 ¼ oz) package deal taco seasoning
- 12 (eight inch) flour tortillas
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar
- 2 inexperienced onions, thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp oil of your alternative
- salt and black pepper, to style
- Heat the oil in a big skillet over medium warmth.
- Add the onion, bell peppers and floor beef and cook dinner till the meat is now not pink, breaking into crumbles. Remove from the warmth, add the taco seasoning and stir to mix.
- Place eight tortillas across the sides of the flippantly greased pan so half of the tortilla is hanging over the sting.
- Place one tortilla within the center, protecting the uncovered pan then prime with floor beef combination, cheese, and inexperienced onions. Place the remaining tortillas over the cheese within the middle of the pan.
- Fold the overhanging tortillas onto the pan so that they cowl the fillings and contact the middle tortillas.
- Place one other baking sheet with baking beans on prime.
- Bake in preheated oven at 425°F for 20 minutes then take away the baking sheet with baking beans.
- Bake for an additional 15 minutes, till the tortillas are golden and crisp. Serve along with your favourite toppings (Pico de gallo, bitter cream and many others)