When it comes to weight reduction, popcorn is definitely a extremely good snack possibility as a result of it’s low in energy and excessive in fiber and meals quantity, that means you may eat a number of it with out including a ton of energy to your each day consumption. This immediate pot popcorn recipe is by far the simplest one I’ve tried as a result of the popcorn all the time seems completely every time, and I don’t get the burnt kernels on the backside like I often do once I make popcorn in a daily pan. As an added bonus, you may season it with no matter you want. Personally, I really like only a little bit of butter, oil and salt however the nice half about this recipe is there’s a number of room for creativity when it comes to seasonings and toppings.
(You may like: Easy Diy Cinnamon Sugar Popcorn Kit)
5-Minute Instant Pot Popcorn – The Easiest Way to Make Popcorn
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: 2–four 1x
- 2 tbsp oil
- 1 tbsp unsalted butter
- ½ cup corn kernels
- salt to style
- Press the SAUTE button on the Instant Pot and let stand till display screen reads “HOT”.
- Add the oil.
- Add the butter and stir till melted.
- Add the corn kernels and stir to coat.
- Cover the pot with a lid that matches nicely.
- When the popping slows down, press the CANCEL button.
- Allow kernels to end popping earlier than eradicating lid.
- Season to style with salt and serve.